At JWF, we envision a world where gender is not a barrier to safety or success and all women and girls have equal social, political, economic, and religious opportunities.
Our work is based on Jewish values including Tzedakah (Justice), Tikkun Olam (Repairing the World), and Gemillut Chassadim (Acts of Loving Kindness).
We strive to uphold Jewish values as individuals and as an organization.
- transforming culture is the way to elevate the status of women and girls.
- women and men are impacted differently by policies, practices, and institutions.
- when women have opportunities and knowledge, they are empowered to make choices.
- using our collective voices and resources amplifies our impact.
- being resilient allows us to navigate and adapt to change.
The JWF Boutique helps support our grantmaking, advocacy and educational programming, and leadership training for teens and young women.